With or without narrowboat installation kit
The Eberspacher D5 is a diesel fuel heating system renowned for supplying a reliable heat source into narrow boats. The heating unit is usually housed within the engine bay and uses diesel to heat up the water supply which feeds into the boats radiators.
- Heat Output: (Low) 2400w, (High) 5000w
- Fuel Consumption: Up to 0.65 litres p/hour
- Dimensions: 220x86x160mm
- Weight: 2.3KG
If chosen above, the kit includes
- Eberspacher Hydronic D5 diesel heater
- Silenced exhaust
- Header tank
- S/S heater mounting bracket
- Copper fuel line kit (including stop cock to inland regulations)
- Pre-wired electric wiring loom (including relevant fuse holders etc)
- Control panel
- On/Off switch
Have a question about this product?